Re: [SLUG] Home network project

> Nothing certain.  How did you establish the dialup?  What sort of
> modem?  Can you ping teh Ip address you were assigned?  Can you ping teh
> IP of the gateway your traffic is meant to go through?
>
>  - Doug

was able to get ppp running through gui and presto my home network used the
linux box as gateway to the internet. Would love to know how I did it. I
might try another linux intall on a lowly 486 which I can put some old 3com
nics and 14,400 modem so I can fully understand the steps.

Thanks for the help