Re: [SLUG] Home network project

<quote who="Dan Treacy">

> :-) Sorry about the slight sales pitch but I love the product, it's
> exactly what I needed when I needed it and if you've got the spare machine
> even and older lower-specced one I'd highly recommened it.

It's not quite an appropriate subject for religious fervour, but I haven't
met anyone who's used it and doesn't try to talk your ear off about it.

Me included. :)

I tried to stay unconvinced until it passed the hardest test of all: I
handed the CD to a client to set up his home network. He emailed me on
Sunday afternoon, after an hour of setting it up (hardware too), through the
gateway.

- Jeff (standing appropriately convinced)

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

             It's not just a song! It's a document of my life!