From: Jeff Waugh [mailto:jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 12:23 PM
To: Sydney Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [SLUG] lynx and submitting a page from a command line.

<quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">

> I am a bit worried about your reference to an HTML file ... the POST
> data is just a list of parameter=value doohickies. There should be no
> HTML tags involved at all.

Seems George already has the forms data entered in the HTML file, I assume
through value attributes and such.

George: Not gonna work. :) What is your grander scheme here? Perhaps there's
a better way around.

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

       "A rest with a fermata is the moral opposite of the fast food
           restaurant with express lane." - James Gleick, Faster