SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: [Oz-ISP] Internet connection curiosity (further)
- To: John Allan - Lists <johna-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mail List - Oz-ISP <aussie-isp@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: [Oz-ISP] Internet connection curiosity (further)
- From: Adam Todd <at@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Oct 23 15:24:47 2000
- Cc: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Most backbone providers block RFC1918 addresses at various points along
the way. Solution is to tell those people who have put in kludges to fix them.
Except telstra who in fact used and routed 192.168.0.0/16 address space for
servers and resources during the olympics.
There are still routes for this address space operational.