Re: [SLUG] Program delivery with Sendmail

	Are you using FEATURE(`smrsh') this means sendmail uses it's
special restricted sheel which puts limits on what it's allowed to do.
Basically it only lets you run programs that live in /usr/lib/sm.bin. ie
for what you've used below it would ignore the path and run
/usr/lib/sm.bin/myprog. Then again it could be something else entirely
since it does say sh: