SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] xterm - confused (8-(
- To: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] xterm - confused (8-(
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Oct 20 13:25:54 2000
I am totally confused wrt xterm after ploughing thru the doco.
I need an X capable terminal emulator that will emulate a Wyse 60
especially wrt the function keys etc.
I have looked at man xterm and it says it emulates VT100/VT220.
I have looked at /etc/termcap and can see a key mapping in there for Wyse
What I can't work out is how to get xterm to map the keys as per the Wyse
60. Am I looking in the wrong forest or just barking up the wrong tree?
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>