Re: [SLUG] Html Email Format part 2

I hope you have asbestos pants on cos this is flame bait (8-)

I use Pine which is essentially text based, but it can handle html, it
just ignores the tags.

I think the main problem is bandwidth and the fact that html email can be
used to activate exploits in some browsers.

...and no, I don't download mp3, I do zap banner ads so that I can
download browser graphics because unfortunately eye candy seems to be de
rigeur these days and most sites are so badly designed as to be totally
meaningless without the graphics.

LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>