Re: [SLUG] Html Email Format part 2

I hope you have asbestos pants on cos this is flame bait (8-)

I use Pine which is essentially text based, but it can handle html, it
just ignores the tags.

I think the main problem is bandwidth and the fact that html email can be
used to activate exploits in some browsers.

...and no, I don't download mp3, I do zap banner ads so that I can
download browser graphics because unfortunately eye candy seems to be de
rigeur these days and most sites are so badly designed as to be totally
meaningless without the graphics.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>