[SLUG] Html Email Format part 2

Well for those of you who complained about my email it was actually in rich
text format not html format.

I have now switched to plain text.

Can I ask why people use non-html enabled mail clients?? What is the benefit
of this? Is this a linux geeky type thing??
Seems strange when you look at what computers are capable of that a minority
(I am taking a stab in the virtual darkness) still insist on using a text
based mail reader. You mention bandwith, I am sure a lot of you download
pictures and Mpeg 3's etc which hog a lot more of that than a few extra
lines of text in an email.

regards

Alister Waller (B. Comp)
Technical Consultant - Roadtech Systems Ltd
Phone: 02 98073516 Fax: 02 98085294
www.roadtechsystems.com.au