Re: [SLUG] Slug Pearls?

Dean Hamstead said something along the lines of:

> Say you have a handful of people who grab out say 10 -20
> goodens each month, (no doubt you'll have alot of doubling up)
> then someone (some-two maybe) collaborate and its done!

That's the idea behind the group-authored cousins... although it's a lot
more organised than that. ;)

The question is who? I'm getting used to the "back away slowly" reaction to
involvement in SLUG things. If people want it to happen, they'll be willing
to stand up and say so.

I await the emails.

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.