Re: [SLUG] Linux SMP kernel

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 03:49:30PM +1000, George Vieira wrote:
> Guess what? I got the damn Netfinity machine working, no thanks to IBM.

Teaser :) Why don't you post how you did it so others behind you
won't have to go through the same problems.

> What I'd like to know is how can I show either in GUI or text mode the
> amount of load is on each CPU.

> GTOP is the closest thing I've got but does not contain a history (graph
> form).

mpstat is useful, but no graphs.
http://www.mindspring.com/~joeja/programs.html

GKrellM is a single process stack of system monitors....
It monitor heaps of things, as well as:
SMP CPU monitor that can chart individual CPUs and/or a composite CPU.
http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html

--
	chesty