SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] [definitely OT] i7 Dots
- To: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] [definitely OT] i7 Dots
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Oct 11 20:13:18 2000
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
begin Howard Lowndes quotation:
> Is there anything that SLUG can't answer? OK, what's this weeks winning
> Lotto numbers?
Um, humourously enough, I was just told (in a completely unrelated context)
that the winning lotto numbers were a straight, and a whole bunch of people
had the million split.
Questions: a) Who plays these things anyway? and
b) Who would bet on a straight?
- Jeff (trying not to feed the offtopic threads, but failing)
-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --
Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
cold of heart as never to express it.