Re: [SLUG] [SLIGHTLY OT] Machine Names

begin  Dan Treacy  quotation:

> So I'm putting it to the collective brilliance of the slugger fraternity to
> see what is put forth.
>
> All entries gratefully accepted. :-)

I found out another one from a different business, and I quite like this
one...

Name your machines after events that took place around the time they were
purchased - this opens up your namespace immeasurably, especially
considering that everyone has different perspectives on current events.

Right now, you could call a computer, say... Israel, Olympia, Tatiana (seems
we already have a vote for that one...), Election, um... Yeah.

Better than 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.