Re: [SLUG] Help for Celebral Palsy - Windoze User

"Grahame M. Kelly" <grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On Wed, 04 Oct 2000, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> > Would this be classed as disability discrimination - seriously?
>
> Probably - but I have been down this track before...

I doubt it very much.  It'd be like those mobs that make
the things that lift wheelchairs into (or on top off) cars.
If they only made one that worked on a Commodore, that's
not discrimination it's a marketing decision.  Obviously
if you wanted one, you'd have to have a Commodore.

If the company could get in strife for only making it for
a Commodore they might just not bother and drop the product
altogether, disadvantaging disabled people more than making
one that only worked for Commodores.

Dave.