[SLUG] Re: DNS problem after upgrade to woody

; After upgrading, I am unable to connect to mailserver with fetchmail,
; to remore hosts with apt, telnet, ssh, irc, lynx or mozilla. Messages
; are:  unable to resolve host...  something wicked happened...  domain
; name could not be confirmed...  it appears that there is a problem with
; DNS and I have no idea how to resolve it.  Help needed and appreciated,

Lots of people seemed to have reported this bug, yet it remains (afaik)
unresolved. I seem to be affected when trying to use apt, which is very
frustrating.

r.