[SLUG] Debian Upgrade Problem

Hi all,

I try again with a sensibly names message ;)

I just did an upgrade to my newly installed debian box (from potato to
woody) from aarnet and a bunvh of stuff broke. Any ideas on how to fix it?

The bits that broke where my network setting, the network card is detected
but doesn't come up on boot. The /etc/network/if-up.d/ directory is empty.

Zope is broken. It chucks an error when it starts up. Is zope needed ? I
don't need it for anything, does the os ? IF not then i guess i'll just
remove it.

Jason