[SLUG] Debian Compliment

Hi all,

I'm part of the way through installing debian potato, from the compact
install and with a net connection (2 Disks !!!).

I'm impressed, i don't think i've had to answer one hard question (well
except the partitioning) and it has all worked flawlessly.

I must say, comapred to my experiences in the past, even as recently as
slink, i am really impressed, this was no harder than redhats install
(Actually easier than redhat 7, which kept crashing and i never got to
go).

I might be cursing in a little while thought when it finishes downloading
the mirror list, but so far so good.

Jason