SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Older i386 looking for buff firewall. Must know how to handle bad packets...
- To: George Vieira <georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Older i386 looking for buff firewall. Must know how to handle bad packets...
- From: CaT <cat@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Nov 28 12:45:16 2000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organisation: Furball Inc.
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 12:41:12PM +1100, George Vieira wrote:
> Gees, you guys are really tight... maybe I can get it working on a 286..
Wont work too well without an MMU. Though I believe someone's worked
on a version of linux that can do without.
*2k of useless quotes nuked*
'We do more then just sing and dance. We've got a brain too.'
-- The Backstreet Boys