SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] an ISP to avoid
- To: Jason Rennie <jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] an ISP to avoid
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Nov 27 19:43:57 2000
- Cc: Jon Biddell <jon@xxxxxxxxx>, George Vieira <georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'davidf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <davidf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
OK, I'll step up to the plate as well and defend Bigpond Direct (part of
I have had exceptional service from the support guys when I, infrequently,
report a fault. They always get an experienced techo to call back, and
they always follow up on the original fault.
The techos know about Linux and most of them use it somewhere.
Take a bow, guys.
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Jason Rennie wrote:
> I must step up to the plate and defend telstra here.