Re: [SLUG] an ISP to avoid

Not to give anyone specifically a plug but little isps are better
in the linux arena. Im on RPI for home and rob is pretty ace (not
that i need tech support for linux). I also deal with PNC alot
and they are pretty cluey, but im not sure if they will help over
the phone, but i dont think they would pull out the cross when linux
is mentioned.

Zeta (now pacific) were good i hear also. My dealings with them
have only been at work and not in a dial up manner.

my conclusion? little isps rock! (and read howtos)

Dean