Re: [SLUG] Secondary DNS

Excuse my limited knowledge, but is there any good reason why various
people with permanent connections (such as myself) cannot act as
secondaries for each other by agreement? Before shifting to Optus, Telstra
supplied my secondary DNS, but now I am in the precarious position of
being my own secondary since Optus do not offer this service.

David