Re: [SLUG] Poland taxes GNU/opensource/freebeer

Software doesnt exist, so why should i pay for it?
lets say i put a scsi disk with mac on it onto a
sparc machine? nothing, its as good as a blank disk
(basically)

Why should i pay for a magnetic configuration?
I mean, lets say i wave a magnet near a disk, in
theory i could come up with something that would do
something usefull (sometimes i think this is how
windows is developed)

should i pay for that?

Dean