FAQ Sample done Re: [SLUG] Repeated FAQs page

Andrew Dorrell wrote:

> >   |   +--RAID
> >   |        +--Creating Software RAID
> >   +--Software
> >   |   +--Gimp
>
> Especially if the category tree just served to compile the topic and the
> final node just returned a search on the existing email archive ...

Okay, given that I don't do frames and only basic html (faster and more
reliable), a sample of this is at

http://www.woa.com.au/lists/slug/slugfaq.html

Of course, it would really need newbies to say what they really want.

We could always include a few sites with good how-tos in the indexing,
so they came up in the results.

Is it worth taking this further?

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au