[SLUG] Probs dialling to mac ppp server

Hi,
 I am attempting to dial into a mac PPP server from Linux. Using
minicom, Linux seems to dial in, but a login prompt never appears, and
the modem ends up hanging up after about 20 seconds. I can dial into
the mac box from windows without trouble, but of course, I don't want
to. This might be due to a problem in the implementation of PPP on the
mac, that windows happens to support.
 Anyway, I've dialled into other PPP servers successfully before, but I
have no luck between Linux and mac server. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Alex