Re: [SLUG] Net Slowness... Telstra Dirty Tricks?

I know bigpond isnt telstra. But when bigpond needs something done i
have no
doubts it gets done and it gets done promptly. ( i didnt have my second
phone
line installed by primus for nothing ).

Its good that finally telstra is facing some competition, but its
unfortunate
that telstra still makes money out of its competition.

Dean

--
http://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au	| Penrith City Council
http://www.bong.com.au			| BONG LAN Parties