SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Net Slowness... Telstra Dirty Tricks?
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Net Slowness... Telstra Dirty Tricks?
- From: Marty <marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Nov 22 09:04:48 2000
- Cc: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organisation: Australian Creative Computing Pty. Ltd.
> I can only hope that Optus and/or Ozemail have a major share in the
> Southern Cross cable and that it comes into play very fast for internet
optus isn't having any problems, even though there is no traffic being
routed via SCC yet...
not so sure how UUnet gets their traffic out of the country but i dare say
they wouldn't be relying on telstra...