[SLUG] Dinner after meeting...

Hi all,

Last month we went to Mamma's Kitchen after the meeting, and it was a pretty
good change from the usual House of Boiled Television Entrails. The only
annoying thing was the time it took for them to serve us, but I think we can
recitfy that easily enough. :)

So, would everyone be happy with that again? It was pretty good last month,
many more people came along than usual, and it was a bit more relaxed.

Of course, please pipe up with other (inexpensive) options if you have
them... Change was good.

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

       "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets
                 dropped to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne