Re: [SLUG] Re: xprob, and su prob??

hi
yep that was the problem.. i had a symlnk in the dir pointing to /
probly not a good idea but anyway i seemed to have chowned everything.. so
i just wrapped up my home etc onto a partition then reinstalled the rest
w/o a problem ;-(
btw what is the general procedure w/ this i mean it must happen somtimes
or is a reinstall the only way
thanks anyways
alex