Re: [SLUG] mutt

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 05:43:09PM +1100, John Ferlito wrote:
> but if I email sakjdgh@blah it doesn't because the folder doesn;t exist.
>
> Anyone have any ideas on how to make it always save a copy to the
> relevant folder?

  force_name

   Type: boolean
   Default: no

   This variable is similar to ``save_name'', except that Mutt will store
   a copy of your outgoing message by the username of the address you are
   sending to even if that mailbox does not exist.

   Also see the ``record'' variable.

--
CaT (cat@xxxxxxxxxx)

	'We do more then just sing and dance. We've got a brain too.'
		-- The Backstreet Boys