SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] mutt
- To: John Ferlito <johnf@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] mutt
- From: CaT <cat@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat Nov 18 18:04:55 2000
- Cc: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organisation: Furball Inc.
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 05:43:09PM +1100, John Ferlito wrote:
> but if I email sakjdgh@blah it doesn't because the folder doesn;t exist.
> Anyone have any ideas on how to make it always save a copy to the
> relevant folder?
This variable is similar to ``save_name'', except that Mutt will store
a copy of your outgoing message by the username of the address you are
sending to even if that mailbox does not exist.
Also see the ``record'' variable.
'We do more then just sing and dance. We've got a brain too.'
-- The Backstreet Boys