Re: [SLUG] Re: Netscrape 6 is here

Rick Welykochy wrote:

> Umm .. that's a bit onerous. I do not have the time or
> inclination to join a mailing list for each product
> I use. I'd never get anything done and my
> mailbox would overflow.

Thank you Dorothy {:-)}}}

I would like to take this opportunity to point one and all to
http://www.woa.com.au/linux/how-tos/sortingmail.html which tells you how
to presort your mail into separate mailboxes, thus allowing you to have
control of your inbox and never being able to use this excuse again
{:-)}}}.

Thanks to all who have contributed from time to time in keeping this up
to date.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au