Re: [SLUG] Re: Netscrape 6 is here

Rick Welykochy wrote:

> Umm .. that's a bit onerous. I do not have the time or
> inclination to join a mailing list for each product
> I use. I'd never get anything done and my
> mailbox would overflow.

Thank you Dorothy {:-)}}}

I would like to take this opportunity to point one and all to
http://www.woa.com.au/linux/how-tos/sortingmail.html which tells you how
to presort your mail into separate mailboxes, thus allowing you to have
control of your inbox and never being able to use this excuse again

Thanks to all who have contributed from time to time in keeping this up
to date.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au