Re: [SLUG] Was network card - now sounds in X windows

Ken Foskey wrote:

<snip>

> Another question,  is there a trick to getting the X-windows sounds going.
> I can play a sound  'play phone.wav' and I change the plugin in XMMS  to the
> OSS driver and I can play a sound there but I cannot hear the sounds from
> the windows actions.
>
> Ken

Depends on the window manager. You usually have to set up your
sounds using the config tool for your window manager. However,
sometimes they are incorporated in the theme, as in enlightenment,
but you can change them to whatever you want.

Stay well and happy
Heracles