SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] email list management information
- To: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] email list management information
- From: Anand Kumria <wildfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Nov 5 20:51:54 2000
- Cc: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 08:37:50PM +1100, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> Are you sure about majordomo? I can find no reference to rfc2369 or the
> List-* headers anywhere in the doco.
It doesn't need to be. So long as the MLM (Mailing List Manager) supports
the addition of arbitary headers in messages sent out across the lists
then you can do it manually.
Indeed the Linux in Australian Schools <lias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mailing
list run by Ken Yap has those headers in it -- it is handled by Majordomo.
If you actually want to find a documentation reference to rfc2369 in
majordomo you'll probably need to look at version 2. It is non-free