[SLUG] image resizing

	Anyone know of a good command line image resizing tool. I've
been using imagemagik's convert but I want something where I can resize
and keep the aspect ratio. Can't work how to do that with convert. I can
only think of writing a perl script to get the current dimensions and
then work out the new ones properly myself to keep the aspect. Anything
nicer out there to do this with though?

	Background is I'm creating photo gallery. I'm doing the
thumbnails fine because I don't`care about the aspect for them but the
original images are 1.3M jpegs at 2410xsometghing resolution at 24 bit
which is a bit much for a webpage :)

--
John

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the
choice of cause - William James