SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] regurgitated mail, was Mad Mouse under Kde on Suse 6.4
- To: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] regurgitated mail, was Mad Mouse under Kde on Suse 6.4
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Nov 1 23:08:35 2000
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
>> And to top it off today, I've just received a duplicate of every mail
>> I've ever received between mid Sept and mid October (so far). This
>> includes stuff that was deleted from the inbox and trash. My Slug
>> archive for October will be stuffed with duplicate messages. It was hit
>> before I realised what was going on. The worst part is the messages from
>> lists that I've unsubscribed from and deleted the mail filters which are
>> flooding my inbox.
>> Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, much appreciated.
Maybe you used to retain read mail at server, and now you did a