SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Mad Mouse under Kde on Suse 6.4
- To: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Mad Mouse under Kde on Suse 6.4
- From: James Wilkinson <jamesw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Nov 1 00:00:23 2000
- Reply-to: Some Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Terry Collins generated:
>The mouse is an MS 2 button emulating three on a serial port (swapping
>this is an option)
>Has anyone come across this problem before?
>Does anyone have any ideas?
Yes, but not with a serial mouse. Mine was a BIOS problem with the PS/2
Dirty balls? can't help more than that, sorry.
Sure, I subscribe to USENET, but I only get it for the articles.