Re: [SLUG] To learn, to troll, to participate?

Jon Biddell wrote:
> P.S. I got an invite from M$ today to attend a bullshit-session at Fox
> Studios next month to hear Bill Himself speak on MSN/2 (microsoft.net,
> their answer to Internet/2 !!)..... I hope Anthony has some of those cool
> Linux T-Shirts left.....:-)

So did I. The mail advertises "LIVE" not "in person". I
suspect that its a "live" broadcast by Bill to Oz, prob on a
big video screen. I don't think he will actually be there in
person. Don't get sucked in to a video screen. If it was
really in person I'd prob go to hear him.

Mike

Michael Lake
University of Technology, Sydney
Email: mailto:Mike.Lake@xxxxxxxxxx Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02
9514 1628
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything
technical.