SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] lpr with JetDirect (solution)
- To: Richard Ames <richard@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] lpr with JetDirect (solution)
- From: Jeffrey Borg <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Jul 28 08:07:01 2000
- Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Richard Ames wrote:
> Ken was right on target.... RedHat suggests LPRng and apparently have it in
> Rawhide. See: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14691
Don't rip the binary rpm out of rawhide btw!
because it's based on glibc 2.2 and won't work with glibc 2.1, Get the
source rpm for it and recompile it, That should work for you.