[SLUG] To learn, to troll, to participate?

The name John Wiltshire rings a bell.

John has been (still is?) a very active participant in the newsgroup
comp.os.linux.advocacy.

John appears to be a well educated NT systems adminstrator.
While everyone is welcome to SLUG, to participate, to learn, John
did take part in some very lively debates about NT.

Although we stray off into a bit of Microsoft bashing, our main
aim should be, simply, the promotion, enjoyment, use and knowledge
of Linux.

As always, help needed, insightful (as opposed to inciteful) comments,
constructive hints are always welcome.

Life is short, let's not waste time. I'd hate to see the slug list
continually degenerate into pointless comparisons between NT and
Linux.

Jamie