SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How to annoy PINE users
- To: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How to annoy PINE users
- From: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Jul 26 16:56:34 2000
- Organization: Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 03:23:31PM +1000, Ken Yap (ken@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> >My wife discovered this one about 12 months ago, when killing time in the
> >Hardly Normal computer store at Auburn - proceeded to kill the start button
> >on EVERY demo machine they had there....
> >Well, that and change their screen saver passwords !!
> >Should have seen the commotion - their "tech" guy couldn't work out how to
> >get the start button back, so he started to re-install from the recovery
> >CDs (HP and CrapPaq mostly)...
> >At which point, we left !!...:-)
> Perhaps we should coin a new word: Penguinterrorist? Penguinguerilla? :-)
NO! Just Penguin.
This should be the word.
Fortune: No such file or directory.
| __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director|
| _ _.--'-n_/ Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L |
|-(_)------(_)= +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|