Re: [SLUG] How to annoy PINE users

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Ken Yap wrote:
> >My wife discovered this one about 12 months ago, when killing time in the
> >Hardly Normal computer store at Auburn - proceeded to kill the start button
> >on EVERY demo machine they had there....
> >
> >Well, that and change their screen saver passwords !!
> >
> >Should have seen the commotion - their "tech" guy couldn't work out how to
> >get the start button back, so he started to re-install from the recovery
> >CDs (HP and CrapPaq mostly)...
> >
> >At which point, we left !!...:-)
>
> Perhaps we should coin a new word: Penguinterrorist? Penguinguerilla? :-)

Even better, maybe Jeff Waugh needs to start a "How to dynamically
demo windoze hidden features"  aka "Penguinguerialla Action" - SLUG
page, listing all those little tid bits (as above) for us all to try
out on those machines at TAFE, Uni, Computer Stores, Aust Post and
the list goes on.

Maybe a monthly SLUG award to the member excuting the most disabling
feature in the most interesting places - err... like ATO ;-))
umm. thinking about this maybe thats why all the problems with State
Rail !

It will probably be reported in the press as some sort of "new
virus". We can affectionally called it "knowledge virus".

Grahame

--
Webpage -> http://www.wildpossum.com
Member SLUG (Sydney Linux User Group) www.slug.org.au