RE: [SLUG] Hyperterm Equivelent in Linux

Oh there! I thought it was a *feature* on Sun hardware. So I screwed the
cable in on the TTY/ULTRA connection and locked the server room.
E250 hardware has a lock on it to disable this "feature".
In the Linux SPARC you can disable the keyboard "interrupt to EPROM
feature".

Jill Rowling
Senior Design Engineer & Unix System Administrator
Electronic Engineering Department, Aristocrat Technologies
3rd Floor, 77 Dunning Ave Rosebery NSW 2018
Phone:	(02) 9697-4484		Fax:	(02) 9663-1412
Email:	rowling@xxxxxxxxxx

	<snip>