[SLUG] Weird Xwindows Colour Problem

Guys,
	I have a really strange problem that I hope someone can help me
with.

I have just installed mandrake 7.1 on a dual pentium pro pc with 64MB of
RAM, creative permidia 2 pci video card.

The problem I have is netscape (and some other programs) have a red tinge to
their display. It is not a monitor/card issue as xterms display in pure
white. All of the window managers (included with mandrake) with all of the
themes still display red/pink.
Its almost like their has been a red overlay. Skin tones come out green!

I'm hoping this is not a stupid question... :-)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Regards,
Daron Barndon                     Phn: +61293420864
Senior Network Engineer       Fax: +61293420998
Network Applications Center  Mob: +61402021061
Cable & Wireless Optus        Pgr: 1300300669