SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ATO's keys and certificates
- To: David <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ATO's keys and certificates
- From: Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Jul 19 10:13:18 2000
- Cc: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 08:31:14AM +1000, David uttered:
> I vaguely remember something to the effect that ATO would get nasty if you
> ticked electronic but then failed to submit electronically. I may be
> wrong. If I'm right, how would we stand if we were *forced* to use M$?
I'll be happy to submit it electronically when the ATO provides me with
something I can use on my operating system. Until then it'll be paper.
They could always buy me an extra PC and a Windows license if they don't
Rev Simon Rumble Opinions expressed in this email may
simon@xxxxxxxxxx not reflect those of the host brain.