Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:30:09 +1000
From: "Australian Taxation Office" <pki@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Your Keys and Certificates
To: "SIMON RUMBLE" <SIMON+ATO@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear MR RUMBLE

Reference Number xxxx

Your keys and certificates provided to secure and maintain confidentiality and integrity of your use of the ATO?s internet-based e-commerce system, known as the Electronic Commerce Interface (ECI), are now available.

You will not be able to download your keys and certificates until you have received your Password and Personal Identification Code (PIC).

Your Password and PIC have been sent to you under separate cover via Australia Post. You need the Password to download your keys and certificates and the PIC to import them to the ECI application software.

Once you have received your Password and PIC, please use your browser to download them from <https://pki.ato.gov.au/0E4FAEB9864C1FB0/0000149874_20000714_B.p12> following the instructions previously sent to you.

Please refer all questions to the ATO ESD Help Desk on 1300 139 373 quoting the Reference Number above.

Michael Carmody
Commissioner of Taxation and
Registrar of the Australian Business Register

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Rev Simon Rumble          Opinions expressed in this email may
simon@xxxxxxxxxx          not reflect those of the host brain.