Re: [SLUG] Linux on the desktop predictions

I believe you're absolutely right.
I have hardly ever used the w95/98/nt interface (only a bit of
w3.11, more dos) but have used unix of some description (CLI
at least) for yonks.  Still I cannot get either my chicks
w95 PC or the nt machine at work to do what I want, I either
fiddle for ages and find the "long way" of doing it
or ask someone else.  When people say M$ stuff is intuitive
I laugh in their face, it's only intuitive to someone who is
used to it.

Dave.

Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>