Re: [SLUG] Replacement for Netscape Mail

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Terry Collins wrote:

> Whilst someone is asking about a replacement for Eudora, I might as
> well ask about replacements for Netscape Communicator mail handling.
>
> The critical thing is it must have multi-level inbox/folders?
>
> I have far too much mail to have one list of mail folders.
>
> Any suggestions?

You might want to have a look at XPine (X interface to Pine).  I haven't
tried it personally, but from the screenshots it looks quite nice.

Andy.

--
If you are still using my old e-mail addresses, andypoo@xxxxxxxxxx
or andypoo@xxxxxxxxxxx, you should change to andypoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx