Re: Mouse ball theft (wasRe: [SLUG] Red Hat Slagging)

I used to be ( actually I still am) a postgrad at UTS, and I did a fair bit of
teaching  there (but I don't teach anymore), but this incident with the mouse
balls and the simms occured just before I started my postgrad, I got some money
for setting up the PC labs for electrical eng.

We had a similar incident in a lab of Alphas at UNSW that I set up - big official opening, politician hits power switch - zip...

Turns out some little bugger had not only swiped the RAM, but the ALPHA processors from 24 machines....

The question I have to ask is... WHY ???