RE: [SLUG] XMMS

try checking for a hidden file in you home directory

maybe somewhere under .xmms or something similar

-----Original Message-----
From: George Vieira [mailto:georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 13 July 2000 5:11 pm
To: 'slug@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [SLUG] XMMS

Hi all,

I know this is probably a stupid question but forgive me as I have had a
migrane all day and it hasn't helped my thinking....thinking...thinking...

Where the hell does XMMS place it's skins? If there was any existing ones
then I couldv't just do a "find / -name blah.skin" but there is none and I
can't find any directory called skins or whatever...

any ideas... please no loud feedbacks.... it does hurt..

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Administrator
Citadel Computer Systems P/L