Tugger the SLUGger!SLUG Mailing List Archives

Re: [SLUG] happy hacking keyboard

there's also one called a "cherry" keyboard.
I think that's the brand.  It's yank with a distributor
in Melbourne.  It's nice a small and light.  We got one
at work cos normal PC  keyboards were just a bit too wide
to fit in a rack nicely.  Unfortunately the keys are
slightly smaller than normal (more like a laptop keys)
and I don't really like it.