Re : [SLUG] ISDN (OnRamp/Home) experience, anyone?

>So, the question: has anyone used Linux to dial out on the
>digital link of one of these beasties?  The connection is just
>RS-232, so it must be a simple matter of software...

>Clues?  Things to read?  URLs?

There has been some discussion of this on the [Oz-ISP] mailing list. Below
is a mail that has some details about the device. As [Oz-ISP] is a public
mailing list I assume it fine for me to repost it here, not like its a
private mail.

Some pictures are also available at http://users.rendrag.net/~damien/orhh/

Rodos