SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG]Tekram SCSI cards - device busy!
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG]Tekram SCSI cards - device busy!
- From: CaT <cat@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Jul 9 17:27:12 2000
- Cc: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organisation: Stinky Inc.
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.2i
On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 05:10:32PM +1000, Terry Collins wrote:
> Hello Folks
> I have a Tekram DC-315U that I'm trying to get going under linux. Not
> as the primary card. I want to use it as the secondary card for the CD
> drives and tape drive.
> What modules are people who are using for this card?
> My reading says tmscsim & ncr53c8xx, but both don't work - they give
> device busy. I suspect that the NCR driver is really looking for the
> DC390 card.
Well I have a DC-310 and here's what I use:
<*> SYM53C8XX SCSI support
(8) default tagged command queue depth
(32) maximum number of queued commands
(40) synchronous transfers frequency in MHz
[*] assume boards are SYMBIOS compatible
CaT (cat@xxxxxxxxxx) URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null
'He had position, but I was determined to score.'
-- Worf, DS9, Season 5: 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'